I know, I know…it’s quiet the busy little necklace but each charm has a story and is important in its own unique way.
So, starting on the side with the white sand dollar
1. A Once Upon a Dream corked bottle with green, purple and blue glitter with a dragon charm representing the Maleficent movie.
2. A sand dollar charm because we find so many sand dollars on the island and I have never found whole sand dollars before. It's so awesome!
3. A writing quill because well...I like to write and I think quills are super cool.
4. A stack of books.
5. A charm depicting the Rockland Breakwater lighthouse (even though I bought it at the Owl's Head Lighthouse!)
6. An angel’s wing in memory of my Matthew.
7. An amethyst. Amethysts are supposed to have healing properties.
8. A sparkly charm that has the phrase, “With brave wings she flies.”
9. A fae (a fairy). I prefer to call them fae just because of my LOTRO name. Makes me smile!
10. A round silver charm with the word, “Hope.” One should always have hope...always!
11. A charm with Elvish writing. This necklace takes inspiration from Arwen's words to Aragorn in Two Towers: "Ae ú-esteliach nad...estelio han. Estelio ammen," meaning, you trust nothing else . . . trust this. Trust us."
12. A Courage charm that reads “She’s proof that life takes courage.”
13. A corked bottle of blue glitter!
14. A yorkie because of my Stormous!
15. A butterfly charm that Anthony bought me when he was an itty bitty.
16. A starfish. Again, because of the island and the very first time Tom took me there he showed me the starfish. I have never seen starfish alive before.
17. A corked bottle of “fake snow” that reads “Let It Go” from the movie Froezen with a snowflake charm.